Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Fix for error code create file UI01 wit...
Fix for error code create file UI01 with error wifi mac does not match ds 708

2511 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2014-07-08 19:43:00

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    Georgem
    2014-07-08 19:43:00
     After doing registery and updates on new memory card with out copying complete files from old memory card and placing new memory card in maxidas i had error code create file UI01 on start up had to click error window to get to home page. On home page had error code wifi mac not matching ds 708 diagnostics are unavaliable. Did everthing to try to fix this as this error code locks tool and makes it useless.I tried puting old card back and got same error also tried to format new card and down loaded new pc suite. Nothing seemed to work contacted autel support was told there was nothing they could do when getting wifi not matching error message, thats what i was told from first repersenitive not much help but no names Al?. Had a feeling as soon as he found out wher i bought the tool online from tool topia wich is a legitimate seeler just not main online seeler for tool, i didn't get much help. Was told tool could not be fixed. I guess being a technician this did not sit well for me i decid  to do my own diagnostics. As all mechanics now the first step is to find as much information as possible about the system your working on. I scoured the internet and watched you tube videos, did find how to replace screen in one of these, but did not find much information on this proplem. The only hit i got was on this autel fourm wich again was not much information just that  
  Total1 Pages